Saturday, December 13, 2008

Books-A-Million a Blast!




I talked my wife and children into shopping at the Charleston mall (very little arm twisting required) while I enjoyed a great afternoon with our friends from Club #620 at Books-A-Million.

There were 8 in attendance, but noticeably absent were Martha and the new queen of Scrabble herself-- Tina, who I am assuming was busy brushing up on her game by playing a few rounds with Nigel Richards, or perhaps was making a new board for Joe Edley.

The snacks were tasty, the atmosphere bustling, and the games loads of fun as usual. The full results will be posted on the Club # 620 website soon.

We look forward to everyone coming down to Huntington for Meeting #3 next Saturday, December 20th from 1-4 at the New Baptist Church. Check the website for directions, www.newbaptistchurch.com/directions.htm

1 comment:

Brad Mills said...

Thanks for the visit! I was certainly surprised to see you and I hope we can have more of that in the future.